Here at Norbuilt, we strongly believe ‘Reducing our footprint”, we must actively promote and enforce environmental sustainability.
As such, our Environment Management System governs our activities and ensures maintenance of ecologically sustainable developmental principles, practices and outcomes.
Our goals for environmental accountability include:
- Implementing the principles of ecologically sustainable development
- Achieving a balance of social, economic and environmental values
- Resource conservation
- Prevention of pollution and reduction/elimination of waste
- Protection of ecological systems and landscapes
- Conservation of species and genetic biodiversity
- Protection of cultural heritage, indigenous and built heritage
- Informed and transparent decision making
- Persistent improvement
- Legislative compliance and due-diligence