Norbuilt is a leading family owned Commercial Construction company based in Darwin, Northern Territory. We are recruiting for a multi-talented Compliance Manager to join our team, reporting directly to the Managing Director. You will be responsible for the maintenance of our Integrated Management System as well as all Compliance on our project sites.
This is a hands on operational role to ensure certification of AS4801, ISO18001, ISO14001, ISO9001 and Federal Safety Commission Accreditation is maintained at the corporate and project site levels.
Skills and experience
To be successful you will need at least:
- Diploma or equivalent in Work Health and Safety, Quality and Environment disciplines
- Safety, Quality and Environment Internal Auditor training
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Current Senior First Aid Certificate
- General Construction Induction Training (White Card)
- More than 5 years’ experience maintaining an Integrated Management System for a Prime Contractor on an NT Government and/or Defence project site.
- Working knowledge of AS4801, ISO18001, ISO14001, ISO9001 Standards and Federal Safety Commission Criteria
- Experience carrying out internal audits and participating in second party and third party audits
If this sounds like you, then please forward your covering letter addressing your suitability against the skills and experience required, as well as your resume to:
PH: (08)89800 102